Here are all the changes in Rainway for iOS 1.0.0+10!
- Fixed an issue that would cause an endless loop while attempting to reconnect, usually after authenticating for the first time.
- Improved the look and feel of the game list.
- Fixed a bug that would show “No Gamepad” under the sidebar even when one was connected.
- Fixed a crash that would occur with repeated backgrounding of the app.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when qutting a game.
- Added support for L3, R3, Menu, and Start buttons to all gamepads.
- Added improved support for the DualShock and Xbox gamepads on iOS 13.
- Disconnect events may not fire for Bluetooth gamepads causing the in-game overlay to break. A fix will be released in the next update.