To get started with Rainway, follow these steps:
Install the Rainway Dashboard on your Windows 10 PC
- Download the Rainway Dashboard from the Downloads page.
- Click on the .exe file to install the Dashboard.
- Create an account.
Install Rainway on your other devices
To play on your mobile device or tablet, the Rainway app needs to be downloaded on the device as well.
To through a browser go to play.rainway.com.
To play on your Android, Fire, or Apple TV, find and download the app in your TV’s app store.
Make sure your host computer is on, awake, and the Rainway Dashboard is logged in.
On your mobile device or tablet:
- Click “+ Add a device” in the top right corner to get the QR code.
- Open the app and scan the code or manually enter it.
On another computer:
- Login to play.rainway.com with the same account as the host computer.
On a TV:
- Open the Rainway App.
- Go to rainway.com/connect.
- Log in using the account you made when you opened the Dashboard and enter the code displayed on your TV.